Considerate Payment Optionts
Funeral Finance is a helping hand to pay for the funeral of your loved one, so you can concentrate on the important things.
• No payments for 3 months
• 0% interest for 3 months
• Pay in full within 3 months at no extra cost
• Affordable monthly repayments after 3 months*
|3 months no repayments & 0% interest or 3 months no repayments & no interest|
Table for guidance purposes only
How does Funeral Finance work?
*Funeral Safe provides finance from £500 – £7500 at 15.9% – 24.9% APR based on circumstances and subject to status over terms of 12-60 months. During your 3-month period you are allowed to settle your account in part or in full at no extra cost. After 3 months your chosen monthly payment plan will commence including the applicable interest rate for your finance agreement.
Representative example: Loan amount of £2500.00 with a monthly repayment of £227.45 over a term of 12 months at a rate of interest per annum of 10.20% Fixed. This is equivalent to 19.9% APR representative. Total amount repayable is £2754.50. Your personal circumstances affect the rate we can offer you which may differ from the representative APR. We will do a credit assessment of your circumstances when you apply. Credit available subject to status to UK residents aged 21 years and over. Funeral Safe finance is available over terms of 1 – 5 years with (fixed) APR rates from 15.9% – 24.9% based on circumstances. Funeral Safe Limited of Alton Business Centre, Valley Lane, Wherstead, Suffolk, IP9 2AX. Funeral Safe Ltd is the lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Correct as of 01/01/2021
How do I apply?
• You can apply either whilst arranging the funeral with us at Funeral Partners and we can help you with the application, or you can apply online before committing to using our services by clicking on the ‘Start application’ button below
• If your application is successful, you’ll receive a text message and email containing your funeral loan agreement. If you’re happy with everything in the agreement you can accept it via a link in the email
• Once you have accepted the agreement we’ll be informed, and once the funeral is arranged, we will send the funeral account to the loan provider. You then just need to make the payments of the funeral loan
• To make a confidential application online just follow the link below
Frequently asked questions
Funeral Partners Limited is an appointed representative of Funeral Safe Limited of Alton Business Centre, Valley Lane, Wherstead, Suffolk, IP9 2AX. Funeral Safe Ltd is the lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Choose a prepaid funeral plan
We'll help you plan ahead to take the pressure off your familySee plans
We take great pride on supporting the local community. We regularly organise and participate in events and fundraising activities.View our news
Funeral Notice, Donations and Tribute Service
View funeral notices and tributes to your loved one and leave a donation in their memoryView funeral notices